Alright guys, this is it!
The final day is going to be awesome. We’ve seen solid conversions throughout the entire launch, and on the final day that number will increase dramatically as the urgency really kicks in.
All the people who have been sitting on the fence will be forced to make a decision by the end of the day, and our deal is so sweet with all the bonuses… they will say yes!
You have 14 swipes to work with… mix and match! Look at the last one for lots of good urgency subject lines, and combine those with whichever emails you haven’t yet used.
Grab your swipe emails here: http://softwarefiresale.com/jvblog/emails/
PLUS: Feel free to use this affiliate bonus page (preview here | download here) and give away 22 PLR ebooks to your customers.
BOTH contests end at the end of the day of Thursday the 20th (Warrior+ time).
Final 48 Hour Contest Leaderboard:
- Chris X ($250.00???)
- Paul Counts ($100.00???) Just $100 behind
- Patrick Chan ($50.00???) Just $50 behind
Just off the board: Nick Mann, Calvin Clarke, Francis Ochoco, Mark Joyner. Remember, we’ve got some huge upsells, so quite honestly ANYONE could jump in and win this final 48-hour contest. Literally with one customer.
Live leaderboard for the 48 hour contest: https://warriorplus.com/contest/sb0hg
Likewise the overall contest is going to come down to the wire…
Live leaderboard for the overall contest: https://warriorplus.com/contest/xd1lw
- Omar Martin – ($1000.00???) holding onto the lead for now!
- Chris X – ($500.00???) Can catch up with a follow-up promo!
- Patric Chan – ($300.00???) Less than $400 behind
- Paul Counts – ($100.00???) Only $500 behind. One good upsell!
- Calvin Clarke – ($50.00???) Only $100 behind!
- Jeremiah V – ($25.00???) Less than $275 behind!
- Naveed Peerzade – ($25.00???) One big upsell is all it would take!
- Firelaunchers – ($25.00???) close behind!
- Edmund Loh – ($25.00???) close behind!
- Diego Hernando – ($25.00???) close behind!
Many partners are just off the board, including basuki, John Delavera, Francis Ochoco, Mark Joyner, Daniel Sumner and others. Many positions are separated by as little as one sale. AGAIN… if you consider that some of the upsells are pretty huge… all it would take is ONE good customer for pretty much anyone to jump to the top. Therefore anyone can move up or get onto the board with one email.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We will NOT be posting a JV update tomorrow, as the contests go until midnight. You can watch the live leaderboards, and we’ll post the official final results sometime on Friday.
Now is the time to promote hard and close a crazy amount of sales.
Thanks for your support!